Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Dual Gannet bait release, Turning your Mavic 2 into a fishing drone in seconds.
- Mounts to your drone in seconds, no tools required.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery,
- No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it. Does not interfere with landing sensors which remain unobstructed and fully functional.
- Lifts the load centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading,
- Is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone’s remote. Alternatively, you can set your drone's camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on and the device is in its closed position,
- All 3 flight LED lights to remain fully functional and visible,
- Can do more than 50 drops on a single charge,
- Has more than 2 weeks standby time if left on accidentally,
- Can drop your fishing line 500m far out, more if you are braver than us.
- Weighs less than 50grams.