Due to the COVID19 outbreak, we have been unable to get charging cables for these releases. We estimate that the cables will arrive in about 14 working days.
So please allow for a minimum of a 14 working day delay on his model.
- Mounts to your drone in seconds, no tools required.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery,
- No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it. Does not interfere with landing sensors which remain unobstructed and fully functional.
- Lifts the load centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading,
- Is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using one of the two programable buttons on your drone’s remote. Alternatively, you can set your drones camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on and the device is in its closed position.
- Can do more than 50 drops on a single charge,
- Has more than 2 weeks standby time if left on accidentally,
- Can drop a light fishing lure 200m far out, more if you are braver than us.
- The Mavic Air can lift and fly with 150-200g Max, it can lift more but we don’t recommend doing so.
- Weighs less than 50grams.
What’s in the box?
- Drive unit attached to the release boom and LED cover.
- Mounting band
- USB charger
- Instruction leaflet.
- Drone not included