Gannet Sport fishing bait release - Adaptor brackets for diffrent drones
- These brackets are to be used in conjunction with the Gannet Sport Universal bait release,
- For low volume brackets we 3D print them in ABS plastic, high volume is made by injection moulding,
- All brackets come as sets that include any mounting bands or screws that may be needed to mount them
- If your drone is not on the list, is brushless and can lift more than 500g additional weight please contact us and we will see how we can make a bracket for you
- Inspire 1 V1
- Inspire 1 V2
- Inspire 2
- Mavic Air
- Swell Pro 3
- Cuta Coper
What's in the box?
- One off mouing bracket plus fatteners needed
DHL COURIER:We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in the world with DHL Express.
- We are currently averaging 2-5 days for international deliveries.
ABOUT OUR SHIPPING
We offer a 100% reliable delivery services via trusted DHL Express courier services around the world.Shipping is calculated automatically by DHL on checkout.Please message us if you are not happy with the quote. As mentioned above we are currently averaging 2-5 days for international deliveries, DHL will also give you a live view of the estimated delivery time. Each parcel is packed with care and insured to the full value of the contents. We’ll need your daytime address and cellphone number for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
All Prices exclude your local taxes and duties, please check you local taxes and duties before placing your order.We cover all shipping costs, but do not cover local taxes (such as VAT, customs duties ect).
We shall use our best endeavours to ensure that all products purchased on the GANNET DRONE FISHING SHOP website will be delivered to major city centres within the estimated shipping time.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with LIVE tracking details with DHL. If in doubt, contact us...
THE FINE PRINT
Gannet gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible.In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays.
It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or phone us at +27 21 001 8852. Feel free to read our complete terms and conditions